I have been looking through the documentation on vim (yes I even tried using :h tabline) in an attempt to always list the full path in my tabs. I can't see what option I need to enable so that the full path displays. Presently if I edit a file that exists in a rather long path, I see abbreviations in the path names (like /h/v/s/foo.bar).

What do I need to do to enable?

Thanks...and if this is in the documentation and I overlooked it...sorry - I will deserve the RTFM comments ;) In all seriousness I probably spent a good hour looking...just want the answer now :)

Scot

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale