Hello,

On 5/28/06, Dancefire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, everyone,

I use the command: "cscope-index -r" to generate the cscope.file and
cscope.out files.

So, I can use vim and command ":tag thread" to locate the "thread" tag.
There are 3 tag named "thread", "tag" command will automatically locate the
first one, and the following line will be showed at the bottom line:

"(1 of 3): <<thread>> struct thread;"

How can I go to the other matched tags?

I have tried "n", but it doesn't work.

You can use the ":tnext" command to jump to the next matching tag.
Other relevant commands are :

tprev - Jump to the previous matching tag
tlast - Jump to the last matching tag
tfirst - Jump to the first matching tag
tselect - Display a list of all the matching tags and jump to the
            selected tag
tjump - Display a list of matching tags if there is more than one
          matching tag. Otherwise, jump to the tag.
ltag - Add all the matching tags to a location list. You can use
       the location list related commands to select the tag to jump.

These commands are explained under the following Vim help
topic:

  :help tag-matchlist

You can also supply a count to the ":{n}tag <name>" command
to jump to the nth matching tag.

- Yegappan