Robert Hicks wrote:
Tim Chase wrote:
I would like to match all "options" that start with a hyphen like:

-one
-two

So all those would be a match from the "-" to the end of the word.

Looks like a simple

    /\<-\w\+\>/

It makes some presumptions where your description falls silent. What constitutes a "word" for you? The vim defintion of a word is embodied by the "\w" atom. However, it includes numbers and an underscore. If that's no good, you can change the "\w" to the set of desired characters with a character-class

Adjust accordingly.

-tim

A word can be anything really, so it would be from "-" to the end.

So something like:

syn match MyVarOption "\<-\w\+\>"

:Robert

I should say this is for a syntax file...so it needs to work from that.

:Robert