Charles E Campbell Jr wrote:
Jason Weber wrote:

As for the spam folder, I meant does anyone admin'ing the list
look through the rejects to see if anyone is making honest
mistakes?  Imagining the mountains of spam that must come through,
I'm guessing no.  That's ok.

As I understand things, vim.sf.net is minimally maintained. Some folks have had problems in getting off the mailing list, for example, and there's essentially no administrator willing to take the time to do that. My impression, which may well be utterly wrong, is that the owners of the machine supporting the site are willing to reboot the machine when necessary.

Regards,
Chip Campbell

;-) ... which maybe very rarely, since I've heard talk of Unix machines running for years on end without a reboot. (Unbelieveable to a Windows user.) Maybe they don't even ever reboot unless they have to upgrade the kernel, or unless there is a power outage (in which case the machine may well be set up to reboot automatically when the power comes back). ;-)