On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 11:02:50PM +0800, Eddy Zhao wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Very often, I open a lot of files to edit. When I exiting vim, vim
> prompt me to save every file which contain changes not saved yet. So,
>
>  - Is there plugin that could highlight the
> changed-yet-not-saved-lines (possibly with yellow background), so that
> I could easily locate and check those changes and decide whether to
> save it or not.
>
>  - Furthermore, is there plugin that could highlight the
> changed-and-saved-lines in a vim session in the file (possibly with
> green background), so that I could easily audit all changes of a file
> in a vim edit session.
>
>   BTW, this feature is borrowed from a commercial editor I tried
> sometime ago, and find very useful when editing a lot of source code
> files.

I would have proposed using the  diff commands, too..
(See DiffWithFileOnDisk in my privious post.....)
Perhaps it would be better to save to tempname() because those files
will be deleted automatically..

Another waay  would be : do u until vim no longer shows the modified tag
;)  u will also show you what you've done.

Marc Weber