Edward L. Fox wrote:
Hi Vimmers,

Somebody in this mailing list had forwarded one of my post to eBay
customer support center. I think this mail puzzled eBay so much,
although they still promised that they will still try their best to
help me with my problem. Here is the response from eBay customer
support:
[...]

Similar replies have appeared from time to time in the past. It seems that now and then, I'm not exactly sure how, the eBay helpdesk finds itself "subscribed" to the Vim list (maybe one worker there uses the list and when s/he goes on leave whoever replaces him/her gets the list messages mixed with the eBay help requests, I don't know). You may try to explain to them what the Vim list is and how to unsubscribe from it, but they are notorious for their talent at not understanding that kind of explanations. Good luck.