Hello everyone.

The spell-check in Vim7 seems wonderful, several weeks ago I've been
challenged to do spellcheck for files which contain both English and
Chinese text. I failed to do that.

The problem is that if the spell-check turned on, ALL chinese text are
marked as spell error and it might be difficult to see where the real spell
error is.

Chinese text do not need spell check at all since all chinese characters
are valid words, we do want to check English text only. Note that the
target file may also be a C program and we may want to spell check the
comment.

One solution may be add all chinese characters into spell dictionary but
that seems to be crazy and the dictionary would be huge.

Is it possible to do spell-check only for ascii character and just ignore
the double-width character?

Thanks
--
Sincerely, Pan, Shi Zhu. ext: 2606