Bill McCarthy wrote:

> On Wed 11-Oct-06 3:36pm -0600, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
>
> > The script that fixes the permissions was missing the
> > autoload directory.  It's fixed now.  Sorry for the
> > inconvenience.
>
> Thanks for the quick fix!
>
> Doing a 'ls -lR' on the FTP runtime, I've noted:
>
> the following reasonable results:
>
>     All directories have permission 'drwxrwsr-x'.
>     Nearly all files now have permission '-rw-r--r--'.
>     All '.sh' files are executable.
>
> and the following, perhaps, inconsistent results:
>
>     All '.pl' files are executable except:
>
>         ./doc/vim2html.pl
>         ./dos/doc/vim2html.pl
>         ./dos/tutor/tutor.pl
>         ./tutor/tutor.pl
>
>     All '.awk' files are executable except:
>
>         ./doc/makehtml.awk
>         ./doc/maketags.awk
>         ./dos/doc/makehtml.awk
>         ./dos/doc/maketags.awk
>
>     All file without extensions are NOT executable except:
>
>         ./tools/dos/ref
>         ./tools/dos/vim132
>         ./tools/dos/vimm
>         ./tools/ref
>         ./tools/vim132
>         ./tools/vimm

These files should be executable:
         ./doc/vim2html.pl
         ./dos/doc/vim2html.pl
         ./doc/makehtml.awk
         ./doc/maketags.awk
         ./dos/doc/makehtml.awk
         ./dos/doc/maketags.awk

Otherwise it's OK.  tutor.pl is the Polish tutor file, not Perl!

--
Give a man a computer program and you give him a headache,
but teach him to program computers and you give him the power