Hello all,

I am trying to compile vim70 on my 'newly installed' fc4 box. But I
get the following error:

<snip>
checking for stack_t... (cached) yes
checking whether stack_t has an ss_base field... no
checking --with-tlib argument... empty: automatic terminal library selection
checking for tgetent in -lncurses... (cached) yes
ncurses library is not usable
checking for tgetent in -ltermlib... no
checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... no
checking for tgetent in -lcurses... no
no terminal library found
checking for tgetent()... configure: error: NOT FOUND!
     You need to install a terminal library; for example ncurses.
     Or specify the name of the library with --with-tlib.
</snip>

Anybody has any ideas what I need to do? I tried updating libncurses
using 'yum install curses'. Updation completed successfully with the
following message:

<snip>
Updated: ncurses.i386 0:5.4-19.fc4
Complete!