* El 15/10/06 a las 17:46, A.J.Mechelynck chamullaba:

> Luis A. Florit wrote:
> [...]
> > I called it MyCalcPresition because users can
> > use the function without any knowledge of bc.
> > The name is self-explanatory.
> [...]
>
> In that case, please call it "MyCalcPrecision".
> Bad spelling is never good advertising.

Ooops (again)...

English is not my native language, and vim
spell check gives an error with either spelling.

I don't know in which language I speak/write anymore.
Or, as a Brazilian teacher told me once, in secret during
a seminar, about a Peruvian student that was speaking:

 "This guy has been in Brazil for many years now,
  and still he doesn't speak Portuguese!
  But... in compensation... he forgot his Spanish."

    Sorry,

        L.