https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=43866&package_id=39721
> ). If my guess is right, I would expect a false alarm, but I can't
> guarantee that even Steve and SourceForge are immune to virus
> infestation.

Some anti-virus software mistakenly interprets the Nullsoft installer
as a virus. Just for the record, to date there have been no other
reports regarding this binary (in 468 downloads), and it was created
on a heavily fortified machine that reports nothing either.

--
Steve Hall  [ digitect dancingpaper com ]