Peng Yu wrote:
Hi,

Can the mailing list owner set "Reply-to" field in every mail forward
from this mailing list be "vim@vim.org"?

I replied some mails to the original poster. But sometime I forget to
reply the mails to the mailing list.

Thanks,
Peng

If they do, you won't be able to (easily) reply privately to the author.

"Reply to Sender" is meant to reply only to the author of an email.

"Reply to All" is meant to reply to the author and all other recipients.

This is exactly what happens when I use these two mailer functions on a vim-list post. I want _NO_ change.

Is it so much of a trouble to train your fingers to use the "Reply to All" button whenever you're not restricting your reply to _only_ the author of an email?