* Tom Purl ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> I added your script to the project's SVN repository:
>
> * http://code.google.com/p/vimtips/source
>
> We now have a total number of *three* scripts that could possibly convert
> the tips.  Thanks a ton to Dr. Chip, Swaroop, and Ali for contributing
> scripts!
>
> I really think that this should be enough scripts.  If anyone else is
> thinking about contributing, I encourage you to take a look at the
> existing scripts and try to improve one of them based on feedback from
> the community.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Tom Purl

  There is one thing to mention about parsing tips. Are we going to put
the additional comments to the wiki? There are many useful comments but
there are also many useless junk.
  It would be _lots_ of work to look at every comment and see if they're
useful or not.
  What are your ideas?

--
Ali Polatel (hawking) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://hawking.nonlogic.org/