Would someone please explain the usage of @=.  I am getting confuse from the
help file.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Matches the preceding atom with zero width. {not in Vi}
        Like "(?=pattern)" in Perl.
        Example                 matches ~
        foo\(bar\)[EMAIL PROTECTED]             "foo" in "foobar"
        foo\(bar\)[EMAIL PROTECTED]     nothing

To me, the second example matches nothing because there is no foo in between
the \( and \)

The first example, I am all confused.  If someone can enlighten me, I would be
greatful.

Michael D. Phillips - A computer science enthusiast
I do not hate Windows, I just like the alternatives better.
Linux is my primary choice.