When I jump to a tag reference in a different file, can I have VIM open that
file in a new Microsoft Window?  As it works now, I jump to the new file in the
same VIM session.  I have three problems with that:

1. VIM will not jump to the tag unless all of the changes in my current file
have been saved.

2. When I jump to the new file, I loose the undo buffer for the previous file.

3. I would prefer to look at the new file in a separate, side-by-side Microsoft
Window.

I see how I can jump to a new split window in the current VIM session, but that
is not preferred/ideal.

Thanks,

Bill