Leonardo Fontenelle wrote:

> 2007/3/25, Bram Moolenaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Try ":set spelllang=pt_br".  Region in lower case.
>
> Duh!
>
> OK, I should be able to provide a vim-spell-pt package soon. While the
> pt_PT part was updated recently, the pt_BR one should release a new
> version soon.
>
> When I have a final vim-spell-pt package, what should I do to get it
> uploaded to vim's FTP server? IIRC Vim can fetch from there; is that
> correct, or will the dict be release only with the next version of
> vim?

Send me an updated runtime/spell/pt/main.aap and diffs for the .dic and
.aff files.  Then I'll generate the files and upload them.  This also
verifies the procedure is repeatable.  You can send me your .spl file so
I can compare the results.

in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.     (Calvin)