Finally, I have a working pt "dictionary" for vim.

I attached a shell script, which means I gave up learning AAP. Not
that it's hard, but it took me long enough to sit down and write the
script, and I wouldn't like to stall any longer.

I believe I wrote all the relevant comments in the script.

The gzipped spl file is 1,3M large, so I didn't attach it yet. May I
send it directly to you, Bram? I have no sug file because it seems
that the MAP's are doing a better job than I could do with SOFO's.

Leonardo Fontenelle

2007/3/26, Bram Moolenaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Leonardo Fontenelle wrote:

> Er... does it make a big difference if I send a regular shell script?
>
> I don't know how to write scripts in any other language. That said, if
> it's important maybe I could learn AAP.

Well, I can transform the commands to the Aap script, but we still need
to verify that the result is the same.  Or I can generate and upload the
spell file and then you check if it's OK.  You can use ":spelldump" with
your and the uploaded dictionary.

--
Close your shells, or I'll kill -9 you
Tomorrow I'll quota you