Hi,

i am pretty much a newbie among the VIM-configurations though love to type
in this editor. I have tried to get through by using the help and such but
soon realized that it takes some hours to learn out all basics - which i am
not interested in, at least right now.

So, i know that there is this _vimrc file on my harddisc...

I created an utf-8 coded document in another editor and typed down some
cyrillic chars. Do i now open this very file in my dear VIM it will not
properly display. I have thought to set VI to also use utf-8 coding but
already failed this task.

Would somebody please just give me the commands i need to type in that
config file "_vimrc" or is this not so easy?

Btw, i am running on a windows system

THANKS a million!