On Wed, May 23, 2007 3:03 am, Sebastian Menge wrote:
> Since John asked for wikibooks again, I've setup a poll to bring this
> discussion to an end. But before some last words:
>
>> Wikibooks does not ask you to create "structure in chapters,sections"
>> up front. It is not even suggested! Suggested is "Content first" and
>> "structure in chapters,sections" later.
>
> But I don't see any structure in the 1500 tips. Neither now nor later.
> That's the reason why tips are separated from the manual!

I agree with this.  The tips are basically just a bucket of information,
with very little structure.  Also, some day it might be nice to add
other content to the wiki that doesn't fit very well into a book format.

One of the things I really like about Wikia is that it's run by the
founds of the Mediawiki project.  Here's some more information:

* http://www.wikia.com/wiki/Why_use_Wikia%3F

Of course, we could make it work on wikibooks, and it is a very nice
site.

Just my two cents,

Tom Purl