steven smith wrote:
A.J.Mechelynck wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[...]
I've been archiving the vim, vim-dev and vim-multibyte lists locally, ever since I switched over to Linux. The file is 19 meg by now. Shall I send it to you as attachment by private email?

Please make sure you strip out any email addresses before you do that.

Thank you
Steve S.

No. Either you get it as it came through the list, or you don't; I'm not gonna lose time&effort at editing a file which I'm providing "as is" as a convenience to some other Vimmer.

Email addresses were sent to the list, so what's the matter?

The opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.
                -- Bohr