* A.J.Mechelynck is quoted & my replies are inline below :
> Ali Polatel wrote:
> >A.J.Mechelynck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> yazmış:
> >> I've been archiving the vim, vim-dev and vim-multibyte lists locally,
> >> ever since I switched over to Linux. The file is 19 meg by now. Shall I
> >> send it to you as attachment by private email?
> >>
> > Hi,
> > I was reading the vim mailing list today and saw this post :) I would
> >be very happy if you can send me the archives of vim and vim-dev when
> >you have time..
> > thanks!
>
> Hmm... This post of mine seems to be eliciting two kinds of reactions: "Me
> too, me too" and "Don't, you fool, he may be a spammer harvesting
> addresses".
>
> I think I'll leave it on the backburner for a while, waiting for the
> situation to clarify. Comments, anyone?

Regarding people's concerns about email addresses being visible - they do
realise that every post made to the vim mailing list is available on
mail-to-news gateways like gmane, don't they?  Poster's email address are not
munged and available on USENET even though posted on a mailing list.

--
Troy Piggins | http://piggo.com/~troy         __   ___
RLU#415538                                    \ \ / (_)_ __     ,-O   (o-    O