Hi Bram,

If I undo a change, and then do

    undojoin | delete

I get an error. Perhaps you could add a "undojoin!" command that
silently ignores the "undojoin" if the previous operation was an undo.
I currently (in scripts) have to do something like

    try
        undojoin | <wonderfull stuff>
    catch
        <wonderfull stuff>
    endtry

Also after reading the documentation, I realize I'm unclear on the scope
of :undojoin. Does it mean all changes a script makes until the user
enters insert mode will be part of the previous undo block? Or just the
change immediately following the undojoin command? Could you clarify
this point a little in the docs?

Thanks,

GI

--