Hi

I hope this is the right discussion board for the question.

I wrote a game engine with embedded script engines and would like to
integrate vim as the primary editor for the scripts and other
functions. I googled it for several days now and cant really come up
with anything useful, I also downloaded the source and found it quite
overwhelming at first glance. Is there any documentation on how to
interface with Vim, or any C/C++ libraries that I can use to do so?
i.e libVim or similar?

This is meant to run inside a virtual console (like the quake console)
which receive all IO events primarily including mouse and keyboard
events.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have no idea where to
start.

Thanks
Wynand