2008/9/10 Szabolcs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> It turns out that I was wrong.  Vim *can* open these files if I use
> the :e command, or I browse to the file with Vim as you suggested, or
> I just drag it onto the Vim window.  The problem is only present when
> I use the "Edit with Vim" entry of the right click menu.  So I suppose
> that the gvimext shell extension is the culprit.

It seems that gvimext does not support Unicode file names, so I
attempted to "fix" it ...  However, I am not a programmer, and I know
absolutely nothing about Windows programming (I just Googled for
documentation) ...  I would appreciate it very much if someone could
take a look at my primitive effort to add Unicode support, and tell me
if I did something stupid.  (It does appear to work when tested with
the őű.txt file.)