I'm glad to see someone working on this. I'm rather busy at the
moment, but I'm willing to test it once it is supposed to work. In
case the script becomes stable, would turning it into a standard
feature. I'm ok with using some special command for storing the
current buffer into a note (instead of a file), but I'll probably be
too lazy to install an extension on each system separately.

  --toni