On 4/13/2010 5:49 AM, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
Jordan Lewis wrote:

Any thoughts about including persistent undo in Vim 7.3?
I do like the functionality of this patch, but this is something that
requires a lot of testing.  You don't want your text to be changed in
unexpected ways (lines go missing or duplicated where you aren't
looking).

I'm unfamiliar with the internal operation of this patch. Does it verify that the file in question, with persistent undo info, has not been modified since last open. For example with a crc?

-ernie