Hi,

Dynamic loading of Perl does not work on Mac OS X.  I did some digging
around and the problem is that dlopen() doesn't find "libperl.dylib".
Apparently this dylib is hidden under

/System/Library/Perl/lib/5.10/libperl.dylib

The easy fix would be to patch configure.in to include the full path
when setting DYNAMIC_PERL_DLL instead of just "libperl.dylib", but I
don't know how to get the path.  Is there some "Perl-way" of doing
this?  (I tried using $vi_cv_perllib but it points to the wrong
directory.)

Björn