Hi,

I am trying the new completion support for the ":find" command in Vim7.3b
on MS-Windows (XP). The 'path' option is set to the default value (".,,").

When I press <Tab> after typing ":find ", I expected that the filenames from
the current directory will be completed. But none of the filenames are
displayed. If I try to complete file names using "./" or ".\", then
the file names
are displayed. Is this the expected behavior?

- Yegappan