Guys, I am learning vim and it is great. But the problem with vim/gvim
is that it doesn't support any complex scripts like Devanāgarī. It is
not rendered properly. See the screenshots below:

Rendering in Vim
http://i.imgur.com/wqNh5.png

Correct Rendering which is displayed gEdit/emacs/KWrite
http://i.imgur.com/Zui3y.png

Is there any way to make vim/gvim support complex scripts? This
affects to all Indic scripts. Yes! I tried changing font just in case,
but it didn't work.

If I go on typing with the incorrect rendering(which is not readable),
and save it and check that file is gedit, the text is all written
correctly. There is only problem in display in Vim.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Ujjwol