Hi,

I have a bug report I think.  I'm using VIM 7.3 on Windows 64-bit.  The VIM
bits are 32-bit.  The OS is Windows 7.

Steps to reproduce (a bit tricky, hopefully I got that right):

* Start VIM as "gvim -u NONE -U NONE --noplugin test.txt<Enter>"
* Do ":set fo=anw<Enter>" to turn the format options for automatic formatting,
automatic list header recognition and treating whitespace at the end of line as
paragraph continuation.
* Do ":set tw=40<Enter>" to set a reasonably small text width.
* Go to insert mode, type in a set words for 3 or 4 lines starting with list
header "1.<Space>".  The text will get wrapped automatically.  For example, I
typed

1. One two three four five six seven
   eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen
fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen
nineteen twenty.

(I don't know why only second line got indented - that may be another issue,
not the one I'm reporting).

It's important to type in the text - please don't copy-paste it from my mail.

* Now, go to word "eight" (first word on second line) in normal mode and press
"ciw" for "change internal word".  Try to type in word "hello" instead of
disappeared "eight".  The result is that on each letter typing the cursor jumps
very strangely.  After I typed in "hello" and saved the file I get the
following:

1. One two three four five six seven h
   niene ltenl eloeven twelve thirteen
fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen
nineteen twenty.

which is obviously very strange.

I think it's a bug.  It's very annoying - I'm using the "anw" flags quite a
bit.  Maybe I hit some corner case here.