Reply to message «Bug report: typing misbehaves when changing a word with "ciw"
for a numbered list»,
sent 12:53:13 17 January 2011, Monday
by Alexei Alexandrov:

Are you using vim-7.3.0 (without patches)? I believe this is a bug that I have
already reported and it was fixed in some of the later versions, try them. In
any case, I can't reproduce this with vim-7.3.75 (Gentoo amd64).