On 17-May-2011 17:07, hari.rangara...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ingo -- I did check out your plugin, and I might actually end up using
> it regularly :). There were a basic things which caught my eye as
> incomplete: Is there a reason you didn't choose to implement the 'ge'
> operator?
>
> [code snipped]

You're right, there's currently no "ge". First of all, I rarely use the built-in
one (I simply haven't committed this to muscle memory yet), and second, the
motions are driven by regular expressions with many different branches that
often interact in strange ways, so skipping this one case made it easier for me
to develop.

I guess eventually this will be implemented; before that happens I'd need to
invest in automated testing / verification, but then the current motions seem to
work quite well, so there's no pressing need for that. Classic hen-egg problem
:-)

-- regards, ingo