Charles Campbell wrote the following on 19.10.2011 22:22

Hello Charles,

-- <snip> --

> Vim is not parallelized; ie. plugins are loaded one at a time, so
> there's no race situations possible.  There can, however, be sequencing
> issues.  The runtime path is examined from left to right, and scripts in
> each directory appear to be loaded alphabetically.

-- <snip> --

I believe you that vim does no parallelizm but maintainers do e.g.
'syntax/php.vim' sources 'syntax/html.vim' which in turn includes
'syntax/javascript.vim'.
There are also 'library' plugins out there which are used by others.
The variable name where the options are saved in should be chosen wise.

> Regards,
> Chip Campbell

Regards,
--
bye Thilo

4096R/0xC70B1A8F
721B 1BA0 095C 1ABA 3FC6  7C18 89A4 A2A0 C70B 1A8F