Hello Bram and Vimmers,

> -- <snip> --
>> Sourcing those files seems inefficient.  Using a function under autoload
>> seems more appropriate.  Passing a dictionary to store the values in.
>> That also fixes nested scripts, I don't think that would work with the
>> source file.
>
> I'll happily do all the machinery - create the patches, trigger maintainers,
> track progress - but someoneelese has to write that function. I probably won't
> be able to.
> Anyone here who would like to do that?

It seems no one is willing to do that.
Therefor my current plans are to start at the beginning of December to sent out
patches without that to the corresponding maintainers. Unless someone steps up
prior to that date.
Also Danek if you want somekind of coordination to happen between us, you should
have come back to me by then. Otherwise i will start at the mentioned date and
work through the list as it has been published.

Thanks.
--
Regards,
Thilo

4096R/0xC70B1A8F
721B 1BA0 095C 1ABA 3FC6  7C18 89A4 A2A0 C70B 1A8F