Dominique Pellé <dominique.pe...@gmail.com>:
> Thilo Six <t....@gmx.de> wrote:
>>> I would like to be able to comment
>>> on checkins in a more formal way than emails.
>>
>> How exactly would that work?
>
> An image is worth a 1000 words. So here is a screenshot
> illustrating how code reviews happen in Crucible:
>
> http://www.atlassian.com/en/software/crucible/overview/screenshot-tour/featureItems/0/featureItems/0/imageBinary/crucible-code-review-comments.png
>
> It shows the code changes as a colored diff by default.
> By clicking on a line in the code, you can add comments (threaded).

I know someone said it would be better to use Mercurial since that's
what Vim itself is using, but pretty much the exact same comment
functionality is supported in pull requests on GitHub. Maybe BitBucket
has something similar too, though, it might be worth a look.

Jan

--
-[ OpenPGP key ID: 00A0FD5F ]-
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this