On Thursday, June 21, 2012 11:22:13 AM UTC+7, jonath...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've recently discovered an intermittently reproducible crash in GVim
> on Windows 7, even using 7.3.566 built today.  It's may be a bit hard
> for somebody else to debug since it's not reproducible every time and
> it's dependent on something in my .vimrc and/or .vim directory (I can
> never make it happen running with '-u NONE -U NONE').

Hi,

I have catched (not actually debugged) vim crashes several times on windows.
The tools I use are

1. Visual C++ Express
2. Windows SDK
1+2 are used to compile GVim
3. Create a pdb file when compiling GVim (I think there is an option in the
makefile to create pdf file)
4. Put the gvim.pdb and gvim.exe in the same directory
5. Install debugging tools for win32
   http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/gg463009.aspx

That's it. You will get a source view, locals view, disassembly view, etc. when
GVim crash.