Hi,

2012/07/22 4:01:04 UTC+9 Ingo Karkat:
> I like the different highlighting of added / changed / removed. Having a
>
> different group for the file name is probably less important, but would be
> easy
>
> to add, too.

I don't think it is important, but if you send me a pull request, I will
include it.

> One more request, though: Wouldn't it be more appropriate to name the syntax
>
> "hgcommit", because it's more precise, and for future compatibility?

OK, I changed the name from "hg" to "hgcommit".
A patch for filetype.vim was also updated.
https://gist.github.com/3129572
(https://github.com/k-takata/hg-vim)

Bram,
I think it is now ready for inclusion.
I hope this would be a help for hg users and also for Vim contributors.

Thank you.
--
Regards,
Ken Takata