Jason Spiro wrote:

> Could you please include the Dungeon Crawl syntax file with Vim?

> License:  GPL v2 or later.  See
> <http://gitorious.org/crawl/crawl/blobs/master/crawl-ref/licence.txt>.
>
> Maintainer:  Darshan Shaligram <scintilla at gmail.com>.

I normally expect the author or maintainer of the file to email it to
me.  That way it is clear what version is to be distributed.

We prefer using the Vim license, so that all of the runtime files can be
distributed under the same license.  Dual-licencing, both GPL and the
Vim license is fine (the Vim license itself is also dual-licensed with
GPL).

22. You've already visited all the links at Yahoo and you're halfway through
    Lycos.