Hi list,

sent this to the maintainer in May. Now resending an updated patch to
the list. I removed some mistaken keywords from the vimCommand syntax
group, namely:

DiffOrig
Man
Ren
TOhtml
XMLent
XMLns
bar
browseset
cmdname
comment
count
dwim
emenu*
errormsg
filename
get
let@
locale
mkdir
mv
nkf
quote
star
synlist
xterm

Please check.

Some of the false positives are pretty strange, so I'd say it is perhaps
not the best idea to mine these keywords directly from the help files.
Why not maintain them by hand?

Best,