On 15/02/14 19:14, Felix Herrmann wrote:
        if exists("s:netrwmarkfilelist_{."curbufnr}")

. I guess it's enough to just remove the ." in the middle of that line.
It certainly makes the md-feature work on my box again.

If you remove the ." from the middle it becomes like this:

    if exists("s:netrwmarkfilelist_{ curbufnr }")

While the error disappears, this is probably not what was originally
intended. Instead, I think it was meant to look like this:

    if exists("s:netrwmarkfilelist_{".curbufnr."}")

i.e., the contents of the variable "curbufnr" are concatenated with the
strings "s:netrwmarkfilelist_{" and "}" to create a new variable name
e.g. s:netrwmarkfilelist_{3}

Best consult the plugin's current maintainer in this kind of situation.