Hi Antonio,

Antonio Giovanni Colombo <azc...@gmail.com>:
> I don't have a Vim solution for your problem, but I would suggest to pass
> the output of "vim -r" to a Gawk script, that can process it, and (using
> the "system" function) take whatever action you may wish to take,
> "automagically".

Yes, like I mentioned I am aware of the '-r' option. But my point is that it
would be good if it weren't necessary to manually parse its output with an
external script instead of being able to do everything directly in vimscript.
It would just be a lot cleaner and simpler.

-Jan

--
-[ OpenPGP key ID: 00A0FD5F ]-
What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which