Am 2015-04-08 15:15, schrieb Pedro Ferrari:
For the record the following steps reproduce my issue:

1. Download Vim 7.4.691 for Windows x64 from from
https://tuxproject.de/projects/vim/
2. Download lua binary from
http://joedf.users.sourceforge.net/luabuilds/ and either put the
lua53.dll file in your vim directory or add the lua folder to your env
variables.
3. Start vim with -U NONE
4. Run `:echo has('lua')`

The last command will return `0` when I expect it to return `1` since
when I run `:version` I see the `+lua/dyn` flag.

I hope my problem is clear now.
Thanks in advance for the help.

You have installed an x64 build of Vim. What kind of binary did you use for lua?

Best,
Christian