On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 11:41:34 PM UTC-4, Pedro Ferrari wrote:
> I use the following Vim 7.4.691 build on a Windows x64 machine:
>
>     https://tuxproject.de/projects/vim/
>
> I have Lua 5.3 correctly installed and added to my `%PATH%` env variable. In
> fact when I run `:!where lua53.dll` I get `C:\Users\Pedro\lua\lua53.dll`.
> However`:echo has('lua')` returns `0` and `:lua print('foo')` gives the
> following error:
>
>     E448: Could not load library function lua_replace
>     Lua library cannot be loaded.
>

> Any idea how to fix the lua detection?

Tested with tuxproject 7.4.699 x64, and also with precompiled 7.4.691 x64 from
[veegee](https://bintray.com/veegee/generic/vim_x64/view#files), platform
Windows 7. Lua 5.3 and 5.2, respectively are not detected, tests for lua return
same results as noted by Pedro.

Tested both x86 and x64 builds of lua53.dll and lua52.dll in the following
locations, each accessible via %PATH%:
%VIMRUNTIME%
C:\Windows\System32
%WINDIR%
%HOME%\Bin

Additionally, tests for Ruby fail just the same, despite having installed
correct versions of Ruby.