I just realized that the "keepjumps!" patch I sent is not working correctly
under some circumstances.
A single backup list is not sufficient, it really needs to keep a stack of
them in order to work properly.
I'll make a new patch in a short while (unless I'm told it has zero chance
of getting in...)
Sorry for the annoyance.

best
Carlo Baldassi