Am 2015-09-08 09:40, schrieb LCD 47:
On 8 September 2015, Christian Brabandt <cbli...@256bit.org> wrote:
On Di, 08 Sep 2015, LCD 47 wrote:

>     Yes, this finally seems to work.  I suppose the patch below is the
> final version then.

Isn't there still something missing?

- Still missing the update to the documentation, regarding esc
- Tests for some special <c-k> cases like this one:
  - <c-k>a<esc>cw

    Does this have anything to do with my initial patch?  I'm afraid I
don't understand either the intended behaviour here, or how to test it.

No, I thought, that since we are once touching the digraph stuff, we could
as well add the other stuff as well.

  - <c-k><space>a
  - <c-k>a: and <c-k>:a

    I believe these are part of the patch?

Sorry, I didn't see it in the initial patch. Let me repost your patch with
those changes, okay?

Best,
Christian