On Di, 08 Sep 2015, LCD 47 wrote:

>     Yes, this finally seems to work.  I suppose the patch below is the
> final version then.

Isn't there still something missing?

- Still missing the update to the documentation, regarding esc
- Tests for some special <c-k> cases like this one:
  - <c-k>a<esc>cw
  - <c-k><space>a
  - <c-k>a: and <c-k>:a

I think we can ignore the part about special casing certain keys as
mentioned at :h i_CTRL-K That is not reliable testable.

Personally, I wouldn't create digraphs.vim but use instead
this line in the 2 testfile:

:if !has("digraphs") | e! test.ok | w! test.out | qa! | endif

But that is just my personal opinion.

Best,
Christian
--
Lang ist der Weg durch Lehren, kurz und wirksam durch Beispiele.
                -- Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4-65 n.Chr.)