Hi,

2015-11-20(Fri) 15:10:26 UTC+9 h_east:
> Hi,
>
> 2015-11-20(Fri) 14:20:48 UTC+9 h_east:
> > Hi,
> >
> > 2015-11-20(Fri) 6:43:29 UTC+9 Christian Brabandt:
> > > Which one is line 5790? Can you print the value ofr fr and curfr? (use p
> > > fr and p curfr on the gdb prompt at frame 7)
> >
> > I can reproduced it.  (fedora21 + konsole)
> > and make a patch.
> >
> > Please check this.
>
> Above patch is for a last resort.
> It is strange that the variable `on_sep_line` set 1 in jump_to_mouse().
> I will take a look a little more.

I found the root cause.
konsole mouse button reporting is wrong.

When konsole size is 144x24 and press the upper right corner,
konsole sends following escape sequence (*1).
  ESC  [    M    Cb   Cx   Cy
  0x1b 0x5b 0x4d 0x20 0xb1 0x21

Cx,Cy is coordinates of the mouse event. The upper left corner is (1,1).
(In fact it is added ' '.  (0x20))
So, actual x,y is (145, 1)
x is wrong!!

When press the upper left corner, konsole send below.
  ESC  [    M    Cb   Cx   Cy
  0x1b 0x5b 0x4d 0x20 0x22 0x21
Actual x,y is (2, 1)
Obviously wrong!

This is a konsole bug, but we should guard in Vim side.
In something like this:
    if (mouse_col >= Columns)
        mouse_col = Columns - 1;

(*1)
See Page 5. 'Mouse Tracking' of this document.
http://www.x.org/docs/xterm/ctlseqs.pdf
Hirohito Higashi (a.k.a h_east)