On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 8:52 PM, Christian Brabandt <cbli...@256bit.org>
wrote:

> Hi Yukihiro!
>
> On So, 10 Jan 2016, Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 3:31 AM, Sergey Khorev <sergey.kho...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >     Yukihiro-san,
> >
> >     I gave up on catching up Racket updates in if_mzscheme so the
> interface has
> >     been broken for some time now. Your patch seems to finally fix the
> issues I
> >     encounterred (tested on Arch successfully), many thanks for that.
> >

> >             With this change, test70 still fails because test70 uses r5rs
> >             module and Minimal
> >             Racket doesn't have it.
> >

> >         This was solved by
> >         raco.exe pkg install scheme-lib
> >         raco.exe pkg install r5rs-lib
> >

> >     Don't you think this should be included in the documentation?
> >

> > Thank you for your suggestion.  I have added documentation for it.
> >
> > ```
> > 8. MzScheme setup        *mzscheme-setup*
> >
> > Vim requires "scheme/base" module for if_mzsch core, "r5rs" module for
> test
> > and "raco ctool" command for building Vim.  If MzScheme did not have
> them, you
> > can install them with MzScheme's raco command:
> >
> >   raco pkg install scheme-lib       # scheme/base module
> >   raco pkg install r5rs-lib         # r5rs module
> >   raco pkg install cext-lib         # raco ctool command
> > ```
>

> Thanks for that. Is it possible, to build scheme with DYNAMIC_SCHEME=yes
> on Windows? I tried it, but it failed for me. Not sure if it still
> possible at all.

Yes, DYNAMIC_MZSCHEME should work.  If Racket is installed in C:\Racket63,
build command is

nmake -f Make_mvc.mak MZSCHEME=C:\Racket63 MZSCHEME_VER=3m_9z0ds0
DYNAMIC_MZSCHEME=yes

MZSCHEME is install path.
MZSCHEME_VER is version number of C:\Racket63\lib\libracketXXXXXX.dll.

--
Yukihiro Nakadaira - yukihiro.nakada...@gmail.com