Hi Yukihiro,

2016/1/10 Sun 17:51:27 UTC+9 Yukihiro Nakadaira wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 3:31 AM, Sergey Khorev <sergey...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yukihiro-san,
>

> I gave up on catching up Racket updates in if_mzscheme so the interface has
> been broken for some time now. Your patch seems to finally fix the issues I
> encounterred (tested on Arch successfully), many thanks for that.
>

> With this change, test70 still fails because test70 uses r5rs module and
> Minimal
> Racket doesn't have it.
>

> This was solved by
> raco.exe pkg install scheme-lib
> raco.exe pkg install r5rs-lib
>

> Don't you think this should be included in the documentation?
>

> Thank you for your suggestion.  I have added documentation for it.
>

> ```
> 8. MzScheme setup        *mzscheme-setup*
>

> Vim requires "scheme/base" module for if_mzsch core, "r5rs" module for test
> and "raco ctool" command for building Vim.  If MzScheme did not have them, you
> can install them with MzScheme's raco command:
>

>   raco pkg install scheme-lib       # scheme/base module
>   raco pkg install r5rs-lib         # r5rs module
>   raco pkg install cext-lib         # raco ctool command
> ```

I wrote an additional patch for your if_mzscheme4.diff:
https://bitbucket.org/k_takata/vim-ktakata-mq/src/5b5a73a34c71df5e0ecf5234d698570dae3f40e8/mzscheme_collects_and_mingw.patch?fileviewer=file-view-default

This adds a new setting MZSCHEME_COLLECTS so that the collects directory (used
at runtime) can be set separately form the MZSCHEME directory (used at compile
time).
This also adds changes for MinGW/Cygwin.

I think it's also better to update src/INSTALLpc.txt. I'm preparing it.

Regards,
Ken Takata