Il giorno lunedì 18 gennaio 2016 20:36:58 UTC+1, Bram Moolenaar ha scritto:

> Well, you can still run into merge conflicts, and then you're in trouble
> again.

If you can modify the source code of a program how can you not know how to
resolve a conflict?

>  It's not easy to find out what to do, even just saying "I don't
> care, just trhow away my local changes" does not have an obvious git

$ git reset --hard HEAD

the only little annoying thing here (just in this particular case) is that when
there's a merge conflict your stash isn't dropped, so if you really don't care
and want to throw away everything, this is a bit better:

$ git reset --hard HEAD
$ git stash drop